New Delhi, October 16
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday said that the new farm laws would boost farmers’ income and the government had broken all past records in the procurement of wheat and rice this year.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) October 16, 2020
- Govt promoting millets and high nutrition crops to address malnutrition in the country: PM
- 17 new biofortified crop varieties released today will benefit farmers: PM.
- Govt breaks all past records in the procurement of wheat and rice: Modi.
- Foodgrain wastage has been a problem; reforms in EC Act and measures to set up the infrastructure to address this issue: Modi.
- New farm laws to boost farmers’ income: PM. —with PTI