Injured police inspector recounts July three horror by Vikas Dubey gang

Kanpur, July 14

Bithoor police inspector Kaushalendra Pratap Singh, who was injured within the July three ambush at Bikru village, has now been discharged and is able to inform the ghastly story of that night time when he misplaced eight of his colleagues within the shootout by gangster Vikas Dubey and his associates.

Singh had taken three bullet accidents on his legs and arm within the shootout. He is the primary eyewitness within the case and was at Bikru village on Tuesday to assist the SIT reconstruct the sequence of occasions that led to the incident.

Kaushalendra Pratap Singh informed SIT members that his police station had acquired a cellphone name from Station Officer (SO) Chaubeypur, Vinay Tiwari — now in jail, asking them to accompany a raid group from his police station.

“We left at around 12.30 am on July 3 to conduct a raid at gangster Vikas Dubey’s residence at Bikru village. We parked our vehicles near the site and started walking towards his house. An earthmover was parked near his house in such a way that only one person could move to the other side. As soon as we crossed the earthmover, a volley of bullets was sprayed on us,” Singh later informed reporters.

Singh admitted that the police group was unarmed and fully unprepared for an encounter.

“Some of us who had our weapons took positions while others ran for cover. I took position behind the wall with two other police personnel, who were unarmed. Later, our colleague Ajay Sengar told me that he was shot in the stomach. One more police personnel was shot in the hand. As the criminals were firing from the rooftop, we could not see them,” he stated.

The group from three police stations — Bithoor, Bilhaur and Chaubeypur — which went to conduct the raid consisted of about 35 police personnel, he stated.

Contrary to the sooner assertion that the ability provide to the village had been disconnected earlier than the police group reached Bikru, Kaushalendra Pratap Singh stated, “When we reached Bikru village, lights were on and the criminals on the terrace easily spotted the locations of police personnel and took position accordingly. Soon after, the village plunged into darkness owing to a power cut.” He stated that suspended SO Chaubeypur Vinay Tiwari disappeared when the criminals began firing indiscriminately.

The Special Investigation Team (SIT) and the judicial fee headed by Justice Shashikant Agarwal (retired) are visiting Bikru village to document statements of the native individuals and police concerning the July three bloodbath and the occasions previous to the incident. IANS

Be the first to comment on "Injured police inspector recounts July three horror by Vikas Dubey gang"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


%d bloggers like this: