New Delhi, August 17
Seven hearth tenders have been rushed to Parliament Annexe constructing in central Delhi after a hearth incident was reported there on Monday morning, an official mentioned.
The Delhi Fire Service official mentioned the fireplace broke out on the sixth ground of the constructing.
A name was obtained at 7.30 am and it’s suspected that the fireplace began following short-circuit.
The hearth had been introduced underneath management, mentioned Atul Garg, Director, Delhi Fire Service. PTI