Tribune News Service
Chandigarh, July 6
After Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh dominated out dilution of the 14-day house quarantine norm for home entrants, within the gentle of the high-risk posed by these coming from Delhi/NCR particularly, the method of e-registration for all travellers to the state has been made obligatory from Monday midnight.
Travellers can self-register on-line from the consolation of their houses, as per the rules issued by the federal government, and guarantee hassle-free journey for themselves.
The state authorities has strongly suggested highway travellers coming into or transiting by Punjab to self-register, both by Cova app or by a weblink, https://cova.punjab.gov.in/registration, earlier than embarking on the journey.
The goal of e-registration is to keep away from any inconvenience to the travellers resulting from crowding and lengthy queues on the border verify factors.
The travellers are suggested to comply with the next registration course of.
1. Register your self and your co-passengers by both of two methods:
A. Through Cova App
i. Download ‘Cova App’ in your smartphone from the Apple App Store or Android Play Store.
ii. Install the App.
iii. From the Menu select ‘Self -registration for travel into/ through Punjab’
iv. Fill in all particulars as sought and press the ‘Submit” button.
B. Through a weblink
i. Self-register at https://cova.punjab.gov.in/registration
ii. Fill in all particulars as sought and press the ‘Submit button.
iii. Download and Install Cova App earlier than travelling.
3. After registration, the first traveller will obtain a affirmation hyperlink by SMS.
4. Click on the hyperlink for printout.
5. Take a printout with QR code on A4 dimension sheet.
6. For 4/3-wheelers, paste the printout on the left facet of your windscreen or place it on the dashboard.
7. At the border check-points, workers will scan the QR code on the printout.
8. This might be adopted by primary medical screening.
9. After profitable medical screening, the method is over. In case a passenger reveals Covid signs, the well being workers on the border check-point will help and information the passenger(s).
For passengers who’re coming into the state and never merely transiting it, after efficiently crossing the check-point, those that are asymptomatic should bear self-quarantine at their houses for 14 days. During quarantine, they are going to be required to report their medical standing day by day both by calling 112 or by the Cova App. In case of symptomatic passengers, acceptable directions might be given on the check-point, mentioned a authorities spokesperson.
The spokesperson mentioned all related particulars in regards to the guests/residents coming into Punjab can be shared with the well being authorities involved and police stations by a real-time alert system. The police stations involved would preserve a daily verify, each by bodily and technical means (geo-fencing and so forth.), on the incoming guests at their given addresses for his or her safety and the well being and security of the folks of Punjab.