Customer finds useless lizard in bowl of ‘sambar’; FIR towards Delhi restaurant


New Delhi, August 3

A buyer reportedly discovered a useless lizard in a bowl of ‘sambar’ at a well-liked South Indian restaurant in Connaught Place right here, police mentioned on Monday.

The incident occurred on Saturday evening, they mentioned.

According to the police, Pankaj Agarwal, a resident of Fatehpuri space in Chandni Chowk, visited the restaurant alongside together with his two pals. They ordered ‘dosa’ and ‘sambar’ for dinner.

When Agarwal began consuming, he discovered a useless lizard in his bowl of ‘sambar’. He captured it in his cell phone and questioned the restaurant employees following which the supervisor assured him that it will not occur in future, they mentioned.

However, Agarwal knowledgeable the police.

“Based on the grievance, we’ve got registered an FIR towards the restaurant below Sections 269 (negligent act more likely to unfold an infection of illness harmful to life) and 336 (act endangering life or private security of others) of the IPC. The matter is below investigation,” Deputy Commissioner of Police (New Delhi) Eish Singhal mentioned.

The police have requested for CCTV footage from the restaurant together with particulars of the cook dinner and substances utilized in making the meals merchandise (sambar) in addition to the restaurant licence, the officer added. PTI



Be the first to comment on "Customer finds useless lizard in bowl of ‘sambar’; FIR towards Delhi restaurant"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


%d bloggers like this: