Tribune News Service
Mohali, August 16
Vowing to not relaxation until he places the state’s financial system again on the monitor, Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh on Saturday introduced a slew of welfare measures for individuals, together with facilitation of one other six lakh jobs for the youth over the following two years, of which one lakh can be within the authorities sector.
In his Independence Day tackle at Phase 6, Mohali, the Chief Minister mentioned 50,000 authorities jobs can be supplied to the youth within the monetary yr 2021 and one other 50,000 within the monetary yr 2022. He additionally introduced a digital mega job mela subsequent month with a goal of placement of 50,000 youth within the non-public sector. He mentioned his authorities had already helped 13.60 lakh youth get gainful employment/self-employment below the flagship ‘Ghar Ghar Rozgar’ scheme. While reiterating his authorities’s dedication to incentives for the business to draw extra funding, the Chief Minister mentioned Rs 63,000-crore funding had already been realised on the bottom with a possible of two lakh jobs within the state.
Over the following few months, the federal government would additionally give a debt reduction to the tune of Rs 520 crore to landless farmers and employees, the Chief Minister mentioned, declaring that Rs 4,700 crore had already been disbursed to five.62 lakh farmers below the debt waiver scheme of the federal government.
Capt Amarinder mentioned with the launch of the Smart Ration Card scheme, as many as 1.41 crore beneficiaries would develop into eligible to get ration from truthful worth retailers. He additionally introduced the development of 1,300 km of state and nationwide highways with an funding of over Rs 12,000 crore within the subsequent two years. The Chief Minister introduced the development of 750 rural sports activities stadia throughout within the subsequent two years. He additionally introduced Rs 2,500-crore funding over the following two years within the section II of the Smart Village Campaign. Another Rs 1,046 crore will likely be spent below the Urban Environment Improvement Programme.
- 6 lakh jobs, together with 1 lakh within the authorities sector, will likely be supplied by 2022.
- Rs 520-crore debt reduction will likely be given to landless farmers and employees within the subsequent few months.
- Smart ration card scheme to be launched quickly. As many as 1.41 crore individuals will likely be lined below it.
- 750 rural sports activities stadiums within the subsequent two years.
- New land leasing legislation to safe possession of farmers to be enacted quickly.
- Rs 1,046 crore to be spent below the Urban Environment Improvement Programme until 2022.
- Construction of 1,300 km of state and nationwide highways within the subsequent two years.