Six die after inhaling poisonous fuel in Jharkhand


Deoghar, August 9

Six individuals died on Sunday after inhaling toxic fuel in a septic tank in Jharkhand’s Deoghar district, a senior police officer stated.

Two labourers — Govind Manjhi (53) and Tilu Murmu (24) — received into the septic tank of a personal residence to wash it within the morning at Devipur village of the district, Superintendent of Police Piyush Pandey stated.

When they did not return, home proprietor Rajesh Barnwal’s two brothers — Brajesh (54) and Mithilesh (43) — entered the tank to examine on the labourers, the SP stated.

As all 4 of them failed to reply, Manjhi’s two sons, each of their 20s, went in, he stated. None of them wore any security gear, Pandey said.

“Local villagers broke open the tank and found all six lying unconscious. They were taken to a nearby hospital, where doctors declared them brought dead. All of them died after inhaling toxic fumes inside the tank,” he stated.

The our bodies would he handed over to the members of the family after the postmortem, he added. — PTI



Be the first to comment on "Six die after inhaling poisonous fuel in Jharkhand"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


%d bloggers like this: