Naveen S Garewal
Tribune News Service
Hyderabad, September 1
Days after claiming that 139 folks—together with folks from movie business, legal professionals, and scholar leaders—had allegedly raped her, the 25-year-old girl from Hyderabad has now revealed that a number of the names of the folks named have been harmless.
The FIR was lodged on August 20 by the Panjagutta Police. It is now being probed by Assistant Commissioner, Okay Sreedevi, of the Crime Station Police.
The girl knowledgeable the media, that she was compelled to call some folks after being threatened by an individual. He was recognized as Raja Sreekar Reddy, alias, ‘Dollar Bhai’.
The grievance revealed, that she bought in contact with the accused for a job alternative, however later he sexually exploited her and blackmailed her.
She advised the media: “Due to the stress, I used to be compelled to stage rape allegations in opposition to 139 folks as I had been badly overwhelmed as much as complain these individuals. I’ve been tormented and assaulted, however I named some folks whom I don’t know on the occasion of this man”.
The grievance mentioned that her complaing about being sexually assualted was true, however she named “some people who were innocent”.
She revealed that ‘Dollar Bhai’ had bodily and mentally tortured her when she requested him about forcing her to call folks she didn’t know.
“He threatened to kill my family and forced me to mention names. I told him that many people who had no relation to me were being named and I said that this would be unjust. I fought with him. In response to this, he beat me and I went to the police station and filed complaint”, she added.
The girl issued an apology to 2 movie actors, who have been additionally named in her grievance, and added that they “had no role in the crime”.
“The 139 folks didn’t rape me. I used to be threatened to file a grievance in opposition to them. I’m sorry for it. I had no alternative as a result of Dollar Bhai threatened to kill me and my members of the family and refused to present me my personal pictures and movies that he created whereas assaulting me”, she continued.
After reciving immense help from folks, she was capable of reveal the entire reality.
“After a number of considering, I’ve come ahead to inform the complete reality. I wish to make an apology to those that I named who had no reference to the case. I do know that the media might imagine I’m going again on my earlier statements, however I solely wish to be sure that no girl goes by way of what I went by way of and I simply need my pictures and movies deleted. I need police to take motion on these folks,” she concluded.
Initally, the girl had claimed that she was sexually expolited over 5,000 instances by 139 folks over the past 10 years.
She added that she was allegedly drugged and gang-raped.