Fireplace breaks out at Akashwani Bhawan in Delhi


New Delhi, January 24

A fire broke out on the first floor of the Akashwani Bhawan on the Sansad Marg early Sunday morning, a Delhi Fire Services (DFS) official said.

No injuries were reported, he said.

A call was received around 5.57 am. Eight fire tenders were rushed to the spot, said Atul Garg, Director, DFS.

The flames were doused, he said, adding that the fire started from room number 101 and was caused by some electrical appliance. PTI



Be the first to comment on "Fireplace breaks out at Akashwani Bhawan in Delhi"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


%d bloggers like this: