Today News Online Service
New Delhi, March 9
Delhi government intends to increase the city’s per capita income to Singapore’s level by 2047, Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia said on Tuesday while presenting the budget in the state Assembly.
Sisodia said the budget will lay the foundation for infrastructure and facilities for Delhi for the year 2047 when the estimated population may reach over three crores.
Delhi government has decided to celebrate 75th Independence Day and will hold programmes for 75 weeks starting March 12, he said.
Delhi govt’s Budget for the financial year 2021-22 to be ‘Deshbhakti Budget’, he said.
Sisodia announced a plan to start the first Sainik school and armed forces preparatory academy in Delhi.
- Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia presents Rs 69,000 Cr budget in Assembly for financial year 2021-22
- Rs 10 crore allocated for programmes on Bhagat Singh’s life during 75-week ‘Deshbhakti’ events.
- Sisodia announces free vaccine for Delhi citizens at government hospitals
- Rs 45 crore allocated for installation of high masts with national flags at 500 places in Delhi: Dy CM Manish Sisodia
- National flags on high masts to be unfurled at 500 places across Delhi on occasion of 75th Independence Day: Delhi Dy CM Manish Sisodia
- Rs 10 crore allocated for programmes on Baba Saheb Ambedkar during 75-week “Deshbhakti” celebrations, says Dy CM Sisodia