Deoghar, August 9
Six individuals died on Sunday after inhaling toxic gasoline inside a septic tank in Jharkhand’s Deoghar district, a senior police officer mentioned.
Two labourers had bought into the septic tank of a non-public dwelling within the morning to wash it. When they did not return, the home proprietor’s two sons entered the tank, Superintendent of Police Piyush Pandey mentioned.
As all 4 of them didn’t reply to calls, the home proprietor raised an alarm following which two neighbours went in, the SP mentioned.
“All six of them died inside after inhaling toxic fumes. Local villagers broke open the tank and fished out the bodies,” Pandey added. –PTI