6 die in Jharkhand after inhaling poisonous gasoline inside septic tank


Deoghar, August 9

Six individuals died on Sunday after inhaling toxic gasoline in a septic tank in Jharkhand’s Deoghar district, a senior police officer mentioned.

Two labourers—Govind Manjhi (53) and Tilu Murmu (24) — received into the septic tank of a non-public residence to wash it within the morning in Devipur village of the district, Superintendent of Police Piyush Pandey mentioned.

When they didn’t return, home proprietor Rajesh Barnwal’s two brothers—Brajesh (54) and Mithilesh (43) — entered the tank to test on the labourers, the SP mentioned.

As all 4 of them failed to reply, one after the other Manjhi’s two sons, each of their 20s, went in, he mentioned.

None of them wore any security gear, Pandey acknowledged.

“Local villagers broke open the tank and found all six lying unconscious. They were taken to a nearby hospital, where doctors declared them ‘brought dead’. All of them died after inhaling toxic fumes inside the tank,” he mentioned.

The our bodies will he handed over to the relations after autopsy, he added. PTI

 



Be the first to comment on "6 die in Jharkhand after inhaling poisonous gasoline inside septic tank"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


%d bloggers like this: