Afghan mosque assault kills eight


Kabul, April 18

At least eight members of a family were killed after unknown gunmen opened fire at a mosque in Afghanistan’s Nangarhar province.

A police spokesperson said they were investigating the incident, but no one had been arrested yet. Provincial governor Ziaulhaq Amarkhail said it may the result of some dispute over a private land. Last April, six tribals were killed in armed clashes over a land dispute in the same province. — IANS



Be the first to comment on "Afghan mosque assault kills eight"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


%d bloggers like this: