- What is the best compliment you’ve got for your performance?
I received many compliments for my work as Kavya. The best compliment is when people tell me that they learn from my character and love the way Kavya reacts to every situation, how real she is and how she stands tall all by herself.
- The show is giving you an opportunity to express a variety of emotions on screen. Comment.
Absolutely! I love this about my character. There are so many shades of emotions that I get to play. When I read the scenes, I feel there’s so much more to Kavya.
- Rajan Shahi has made the story gripping. What is your take?
Hats off to Rajan sir and our entire team of writers and creatives for giving it so many amazing twists.
- What’s inspiring you to play Kavya so authentically?
As an actor, I have learnt and understood a lot about Kavya since I heard the role for the first time and I feel there’s so much to take in and grasp every day. I only keep in mind how she would react to a certain situation.
- Tell us something about your look.
When it comes to the look of a character, it plays a very important role in shaping up a character’s personality. My look has been worked on very well by our team and even I add my bit of inputs every now and then.
- In spite of having a grey shade, people are loving your character. How do you feel about that?
This is truly a blessing for me how much people can relate to my character. I think it’s just the way my character has been written, which gives me an opportunity to justify it beautifully.
- Two things you learnt from the pandemic?
The first thing is discipline. Second to be responsible, not only for yourself and your family but also for the people around you.
A big thank you from the bottom of my heart to all my fans, who watch my show and love my work. Your love and support mean the world to me and it helps to keep me going.