- What is the greatest takeaway from this iconic show?
The greatest takeaway for an actor is certainly the love and appreciation from the audience. There is nothing bigger than your work being appreciated. That keeps you motivated.
- How is shooting in the new normalcy?
These are difficult times. Now that we have this challenging phase, we all have to do our bit in ensuring maximum protection and prevention. The production house has been very caring and on their toes as soon as we resumed shooting post lockdown.
- With a leap and a new storyline with so many kids, what can fans expect?
Well, the storyline is something I can’t disclose. But it is always a pleasure and boon to have kids in the show. Their innocence and sweet talks are a breather in these difficult times. I love spending time with them.
- Your and Mohsin Khan’s on-screen chemistry is winning fans. What is the essence of this chemistry?
I have mentioned this in my earlier interviews as well. We clicked on the first day of our shoot and the equation has just got better with time.
- Rajan Shahi has been a mentor in your career. Define him in your words.
He is an inspiration for me. I look up to him for professional as well as personal advice. I have extremely high regards for him.
- How important is for you to have ‘me time’?
Since we shoot almost every day, it is important to unwind. I love to spend time at home. I either watch a movie or chit chat over video calls with my friends. They are great stress-busters.
- What changes have you noticed in the industry over the years?
We mature with time. Over a period of time, I think I have become more mature and responsible.
- Why do you prefer keeping low profile?
I won’t say that I am someone who deliberately maintains a low profile. It is just that I am happy in my comfort zone and I open up to people whom I trust and love.
- If not an actor what would you have been?
Maybe a doctor or a choreographer.