- What is Helllo Jee all about?
It is a beautifully made show, which has emotions, action, a tinge of intimacy and a lot of things happening all at the same time. It has suspense, thrill and entertainment. Most importantly, it is the journey of an independent woman and how she empowers other women around her.
- Tell us about the role that you will be playing…
My character Anusheela Gupta is a phone-dating operator. She is not some damsel in distress, as she knows her way to get out of any mess smoothly. Anusheela will show all the women that the only way out of fear is through it! I resonate with my character a lot, as she knows how to fit in and also snap out of situations.
- What do you think is the USP of the show?
The storyline of this show is very different and exciting, while the concept itself is great.
- How did you prepare for the role?
I just drew from my experiences and delivered. I worked on my voice modulation skills.
- How has the shooting experience been so far?
Our director Vishal has been very co-operative and motivating. He is good at explaining his vision, which truly helped me deliver.
- You have worked with Sunny Leone in the movie One Night Stand. How is she as a co-actor?
She is a very sweet and amazing person.
- What is your take on the term ‘womance’?
Bromance has always existed but womance is fun. Personally, I don’t have a lot of women friends and I really enjoy meeting these new women!
- We hear you are trying your hands at ukulele. Will you be playing it in this show?
Unfortunately,I have not really mastered the skill yet. I need a lot of practice.