- How did you bag this show?
I had to go through the long audition process and it wasn’t easy, since my director asked me to re-audition for the role and told me to keep my performance very real. So, I tried to be really honest with the character and reacted the way I would react in my real life.
- What is your character in the show?
I am playing Tanvi in the series.She is a modern girl who hails from Indore; she is vocal and cannot stand injustice. The traits of Tanvi are similar to what I am in real life.
- How was the experience of working on a web show for the first time?
I got to learn a lot on the sets. I have evolved as an actor.
- What is your take on the rising popularity of OTT platforms?
It is great for upcoming actors since a lot of content is now been generated.
- How was it working with Zakir Khan?
He is one of the most-loved comedians in India and I was really excited when I got the part. It was very easy to work with him; we used to have a lot of fun on the sets.
- Zakir is known for his comic timing; did you get any special tips while shooting?
His actions were enough to bring out funny reactions from me in any scene, so I never had to put any efforts; it was all spontaneous. There is lot of banter between our characters.
- With so many web shows being launched these days, how do you define a good show?
I feel the show should be relevant enough to cater to the masses. The characters should be built in a way that people should relate to them.
- What are your future plans?
To act in films.