- How would you define your journey?
Just two words can describe my journey, ‘being consistent’. I’ve started from scratch and now I am a known face in the world of social media. It’s just because I didn’t stop. I started my social media journey after my Plus Two board exams.
- A lot of youngsters think of doing so many things but often face mental block. What helped you break those barriers?
I started making videos when I was free. My videos went viral and it was an amazing feeling when people appreciated my work. Like any middle-class family, my family also wanted to me take up a job. One has to try.
I just want to entertain people. If someone smiles looking at my content, I am motivated.
- How does it feel to have a huge fan base?
It is such an amazing feeling to have a huge fan following. I don’t call my followers my fans, I call them my family. It feels amazing when people recognise you and click pictures with you.
- How do you react to trolls?
Everybody has their own point of view. Someone will like your content and someone will not. We cannot force anyone to like our work. We have no right to hate them just because they hate our content. But yes, trolling someone is really a bad thing. That can spoil anyone’s day.
- What is your opinion on TikTok’s ban?
Yes, I was a little sad when I heard the news of TikTok ban. But nothing is more important than our country.
- The lockdown has given us many new content creators. Do you consider them a competition?
I am happy that youngsters have got a platform to showcase their talent. I don’t compete with anyone; I just do my work. I just track my growth.