- Tell us about your character in the show.
My character Raghav Rao is a rich, affluent and self-made man who carries a lot of pain and agony because of his past. He thinks money can buy anything. Also, according to him, women are untrustworthy and manipulative.
- After having a successful acting career in the Telugu industry, what made you take up a Hindi TV show?
It is the character that made me choose this show as it gave me a chance to express various shades of emotion. The overall projection of the show is also very beautiful. Kudos to the creators for coming up with such a wonderful show.
- What all preparations you had to undergo for your character?
I began with research and attended workshops in order to understand the character. It also required me to gain 3-4 kg weight to give that muscular look. Action sequences too demanded a lot of understanding.
- Who is your inspiration for this role?
Yes, I did seek inspiration from the famous Bollywood film Agneepath which featured Amitabh Bachchan as it resonates with my character.
- Being half-Maharashtrian and half-Hyderabadi, how has this show helped you cope with the environment around you?
Well, being half-Maharashtrian and half-Hyderabadi has really helped me relate to my character. Raghav Rao is someone who comes from a Telugu family. Hindi is alien to him.
- How are you keeping yourself fit these days?
I am balancing both shoot and workout sessions. I wake up early in the morning and focus on my fitness routine at the gym. Then I head to the shoot and maintain a good diet.
I intend to do a lot of multi-lingual films and web series in the future.
- How do you spend your free time as you are shooting in Kolhapur?
During my free time, I explore the city, the food and so on. Kolhapuri chicken special has become one of my favourites.