- What does Baa mean to you?
This was the best character that I could get and I don’t think I would get to play such an amazing character after this. This is the ultimate character for an actor.
- How much do you relate to the character?
I don’t relate to this character. Actually, I am totally different from Baa’s character in real life but that’s the reason I enjoy playing her.
- What are the prominent shows you have done in the past?
There are many shows that I have been a part of, like Saraswatichandra, Udaan, Balveer, Papadpol and others.
- Anupamaa has surpassed audiences’ expectations. Your comment?
I feel that this show is different from the shows that we have seen on television till now. This story is not at all predictable. Plus, the incidents are relatable.
- If not an actor, what would you have been?
If not an actor, I would have been a tourist guide. I love travelling. So, I feel as a tourist guide, I would have had the advantage of travelling to different places while earning.
- Tell us about the bond you share with people on the sets.
I am blessed to have this family around me. At times, I feel God has a hand in making this show as we have been brought together as a family to make this show a success.
- What changes have you found in the industry over the years?
I haven’t been a part of the television industry for a long time, but I can say this for sure that people have become more professional and disciplined in terms of work.