Harsh Rajput is all set to star in Colours’ new present Kuch Toh Hai


This is the second time that you are part of a supernatural show after Nazar; what attracts you to this genre?

I have always been inclined towards the supernatural genre and wanted to play a superhero. Portraying something that doesn’t exist in reality is a high for me.

Tell us more about your role…

I play a character named Rehan. He is a guy who is good-looking and sports long hair. He is quite popular and all the girls get attracted to him. He is also a modern and tech-savy person.

What kind of preparation did you do for this role?

I have been following a 80:20 diet — where my food consists of 80 per cent proteins and the remaining 20 percent are veggies. I also spend at-least two hours in the gym because a fantasy-fiction show requires much more effort. You are always performing daredevil stunts, unlike a regular TV show, and for that good fitness level is required.

How will you sum up your journey so far?

It has been 15 years in the industry. I feel happy that I reached here with my talent. I feel this show is a reward for me. Working with Ekta Kapoor is a great feeling.

What kind of support have you got from your family?

We are from Gujarat and my father is into the business of construction. He has never forced me to join his business. Both my parents have wholeheartedly supported me.

Your brother Preet is also a part of the industry. Do you advise him?

We are best friends more than brothers. We reach out to each other whenever we have any issues.

How do you unwind yourself after a tiring day?

I am a fitness freak, so I like to work-out. Also, I am a music-lover and can play the guitar. So whenever I am stressed, I play the guitar.

How much time do you spend on social media?

I am not very active there; I believe social media should be used in a correct way.



Be the first to comment on "Harsh Rajput is all set to star in Colours’ new present Kuch Toh Hai"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


%d bloggers like this: