- How has your journey been?
It has been amazing. I have been here since eight years and I love Mumbai. This city has given me work and friends for life.
Everyone has their own set of struggles and I also had my share. Initially, when I came to Mumbai I started giving auditions but thankfully I got my first break without a long wait.
- You are entering Naagin 5. The show already has many popular faces. Did you have any apprehensions while taking this up?
That’s exactly my reason for doing this. I am working with Balaji after a year and am very excited to be part of the Naagin series.
- Who is your favourite in Naagin?
Undoubtedly Mouni Roy. The way she has been playing the role is amazing. She really lived up to all our expectations.
- There has been a physical transformation in you. Tell us more.
I have always been a fitness freak. During the lockdown I was at home in Delhi and had a lot of butter chicken and paratha. I wanted to look fitter, so I worked hard in the gym.
- How was your lockdown experience?
It was nice and I have no complaints. Initially it was a bit scary as we didn’t know what would happen but later on it was ok. I chilled out at home. I watched lot of stuff on TV and OTT platforms.
- What is your idea of unwinding?
Spending time with my friends is a great way of unwinding and then travelling.