New Delhi, February 12
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Friday said that a false narrative was being created by the Opposition that the government was working for cronies.
Sitharaman was speaking in the Rajya Sabha.
- Highest ever utilisation of Rs 90,469 crore under MNREGA rural employment scheme: FM
- Modi govt removed ills from MNREGA, effectively utilised funds allocated: FM Nirmala Sitharaman
- Stimulus provision in Budget is for economic revival, reforms taken during pandemic to revive growth: FM Nirmala Sitharaman.
- Budget looking at maintaining sustainable economic growth in the medium term, says Sitharaman in Rajya Sabha.
- False narrative being created by Opposition that govt working for cronies, says FM.
- Budget provisions for poor, Dalits and tribals, says FM Sitharaman on her budget for 2021-22.
- Infrastructure creation, continuing reforms, transparency of accounts features of Budget, says FM.–PTI